BluePearl Veterinary Partners in Seattle, WA
has an opportunity for a Board Certified Radiologist or an individual residency-trained in Radiology. Founded and operated by veterinarians dedicated to the best in referral practice, BluePearl is a leading provider of specialty and emergency medicine. Now, together with Mars Petcare, you will be provided the resources to help more patients, enjoy unsurpassed clinician support, and be asked to help continuously identify new ways to improve our noble field.
Working together with Mars Petcare, our BluePearl hospital in Seattle has access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets. BluePearl is dedicated to transforming the delivery of veterinary care through specialty and emergency medicine. We are able to attract the finest clinicians by offering:
- Exclusive focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and an exceptional track record of clinician loyalty
- Flexible schedules that allow focus on both professional development and quality of life
- Individual clinician mentorship and support for training programs through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
- Strong focus on a positive hospital environment
- Leadership and other advancement opportunities
Want to learn more about the greater Seattle, WA area? Click here: https://bluepearlvet.com/careers/why-seattle/
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Please click this link to apply to this opportunity.