MedVet is seeking a Radiologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join the team in our Chicago, IL, Columbus, OH, Dallas, TX, Dayton, OH, Pittsburgh, PA, and Grapevine, TX hospitals. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospitals offer a collaborative atmosphere and a team oriented approach to patient care. The clinical services team consists of well trained technicians, support staff members and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful radiology service. Why MedVet?
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. This allows us to offer every doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
- Our relatively singular focus is to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We strive to create and exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and each other!
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package including a generous signing/relocation bonus, health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, uniform allowance, discounted personal petcare and a 401K with company match.
- Discretionary funds for continuing education and PLIT coverage are provided.
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE and help you pursue your Passion.