Founded in 2010 by Brian Poteet, DVM, DACVR and later joined by Robert “Bobby” Werner, DVM, DACVR, VitalRads has grown into a world-class team of veterinary imaging experts, headquartered in Cypress, Texas (just outside of Houston). The VitalRads team is comprised of board-certified veterinary specialists and other skilled professionals with over 150 years of combined experience in veterinary diagnostic imaging, teleradiology, telemedicine, PACS, DICOM, IT, and veterinary hospital information systems. Our board-certified veterinary specialists review and interpret hundreds of cases from around the world, every day, from all modalities. VitalRads also has a mobile ultrasound group serving veterinarians in the Greater Houston area. We offer consulting on imaging capital equipment purchasing including digital radiography, ultrasound, CT, MRI, PACS, RIS, and nuclear medicine.
VitalRads is seeking a Board-Certified Veterinary Radiologist to join our teleradiology group, headquartered in Cypress (Houston), Texas.
The ideal candidate:
- should have clinical experience
- should have teleradiology reading/interpretation experience
- a desire to both learn and teach
- be able to multitask
- have the ability to work well with a team
As a member of the VitalRads Team, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VitalRads are:
- Robust PACS and RIS systems
- Large network of specialists
- Abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
VitalRads adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary and commission potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor (ACVR approved radiology residency program)
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage
- Flexible schedules with generous paid time off (PTO)
Come join our amazing team!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/jxxbw78vh3nxm4qf