Canada West Veterinary Specialists are recruiting for a second Full- time or Part-time Board-Certified Radiologist to join our Diagnostic Imaging Service in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Operational since 1997, Canada West is the largest privately-owned referral veterinary practice in Western Canada. Our hospital is a multi-specialty referral practice combined with a dedicated 24-hour Emergency hospital facility. Our practice has boarded-specialists in Internal Medicine, Anesthesiolo-gy, Oncology, Neurology, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgery and Critical Care with added services of re-habilitation therapy, in-house cytology and reference lab.
- The candidate must have good works ethics and good communications skills. The candidate must be board certified by the ACVR, ECVDI or eligible for ACVR certification.
- Our modern facility is equipped with ultrasound, digital radiography, fluoroscopy, a 64 slice CT and a low field MRI (we are currently in the process of upgrading to a high field magnet).
- Our hospital is located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, which is consistently rated as one of the top places to live in the world. Vancouver is a dynamic, multicultural city set in a spectacular natural environment between the Pacific Ocean and surrounding mountains, enabling outdoor ac-tivities and providing an extensive complement to your professional life. After-work skiing, during winter and after-work paddle boarding or relaxing on the beach, during summer, are all possible! Vancouver will also satisfy any foodies being known for its exquisite and diversified cuisine.
- The position comes with a competitive salary, health insurance, continuing education allowance, and licensure allowance.
British Columbia is one of the rare provinces in North America allowing board certified European Spe-cialist to work under a “Specialty Private Practice” license without ECFVG certification/equivalence requirement.
Please visit our website, www.canadawestvets.com