BluePearl Veterinary Partners in Virginia Beach, Virginia is seeking a full time Board Certified or residency-trained Radiology clinician to join our emergency and specialty hospital. A collaborative work environment provides ample opportunities to work closely with the other specialists to provide high quality care to all patients. You will be working with a highly qualified, dedicated team of technicians and be part of an amazing team of specialists and excellent emergency doctors with many years of experience.
BluePearl Veterinary Partners in Virginia Beach, VA, is located in the Town Center area and is open 24 hours, seven days a week and 365 days a year. The newly renovated 14,000-square-foot facility opened in 2011 and offers a number of advanced treatment and diagnostic services, including:
- a 64-slice CT scanner
- digital radiography
- GI endoscopy
Our facility is located within a few miles of the oceanfront as well as downtown Norfolk. Every year, the city hosts the East coast Surfing championships as well as the North American Sand Soccer Championship. The lively boardwalk has plenty of restaurants, nightspots and amusement rides. Sports enthusiasts will find celebrated golf courses in Virginia Beach and the surrounding area, as well as sea kayaking, deep-sea fishing and miles of hiking trails. The city of Norfolk is home to the Norfolk Tides – the farm team for the Baltimore Orioles, and the Norfolk Admirals – an ECHL professional hockey team.
Not far from the facility, we have the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts where the Virginia Symphony Orchestra performs along with the Ballet Virginia International. The Museum of Contemporary Art is also within a few miles. The City of Norfolk offers both cultural and sporting events year round. Both the Chrysler Museum and the Chrysler Center are located within minutes of downtown.
As a member of the BluePearl Veterinary Partners Family:
- You will join the Mars Petcare Network.
- You will have access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
- You will work in a hospital with a best-in-class focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care.
- We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit packages, and an extraordinary track record of clinician loyalty.
- You will enjoy a flexible schedule that allows you to focus on both professional development and work/life balance.
- Individual clinician mentorship and support.
- Free training programs are available through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
- Endless opportunities to advance and grow in your career.
BluePearl Town Center is the next step in your career!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.