PetRays Veterinary Teleradiology Consultants, a new addition to the BluePearl Veterinary Partners family, is seeking experienced Veterinary Radiologists to join our team. Due to rapid growth, we are expanding our team with collegial and skilled Radiologists. We offer extremely flexible scheduling to fit your individual needs. No minimum number of hours per month required. We are happy to provide part-time or full-time schedules. Why PetRays?
As a member of the BluePearl Veterinary Partners family:
- Set scheduling or variable scheduling month-to-month depending upon your needs are available.
- Web-based image viewing/reporting system promotes ease of use from any location with high speed internet access.
- 24/7/365 administrative and technical support from our award winning operations center to facilitate job performance.
- You will join the Mars Petcare Network.
- You will have access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
- We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit packages, and an extraordinary track record of clinician loyalty.
- You will enjoy a flexible schedule that allows you to focus on both professional development and work/life balance.
- Individual clinician mentorship and support. Instant access to your peers for input and support via an internal messaging system.
- Free training programs are available through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
- Endless opportunities to advance and grow in your career.
- Diplomate status
- United States License
- High speed internet access
Join us to build an emotionally and financially satisfying full-time career in teleradiology or supplement your current income on a part-time basis. All levels of commitment are available. Contact Information:
Dr. Alison Cornell from BluePearl and Dr. Anne Bahr from PetRays will both be at the ACVR Conference. Please contact one of us if you are interested in meeting to learn more about our available opportunities!
BluePearl is committed to developing a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The Company is proud to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.