Staff Radiologists - Direct Hire
Oncura Partners (OPD) provides comprehensive telemedicine solutions for companion animals through our partnership with board-certified Radiologists. We are the first in the veterinary industry to integrate technology that allows true remote management of the ultrasound interaction.
We are looking for direct hire Staff Radiologists who will work remotely or on site to Interpret Radiographic and Ultrasound images of patients to help the referring veterinarian develop a diagnosis for the patient. We offer flexible schedules, a competitive fee structure and a full array of employee benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, vacation and holidays. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide interpretation of small animal radiographs and ultrasound cases.
- Provide telephone consultations to clients regarding case follow-up, special procedures, positioning and recommended diagnostic imaging studies.
- Work alongside ultrasound technologists and other industry professionals developing and refining OPD ultrasound protocol.
- Boarded status from the American College of Veterinary Radiologists (ACVR) or Equivalent.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or equivalent preferred
- Must be licensed to practice veterinary medicine in respective country and/or state
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in a Veterinary Hospital preferred
- Expertise interpreting Radiographs and Ultrasound images
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate to those not technically trained (i.e. pet owners, other staff, etc.)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
. Oncura Partners Diagnostics is powered by Analogic Corporation.