Clinique Veterinaire Alliance is looking to recruit a Specialist in Diagnostic Imaging to build a high-standard radiology department, as a part of our busy developing team of specialists and referral vets in the great city of Bordeaux in South West of France.
Bordeaux is the best European city to travel (2016) but it is also a very pleasant city to live : 60km from the Atlantic Ocean, 250km from the top of the Pyrenees mountains and 30km from very nice French countryside. The area provides a very high quality of life. Bordeaux is 2h from Paris by train and it has an efficient international airport. Nice cultural and sport facilities are available thanks to a huge local demographic development. And, of course, food and wine are the best in Bordeaux !
The candidate should be ECVDI or ACVR diplomate or board-eligible candidate.
Alliance recruits a part-time position (2,5 days a week). Exact hours and working pattern can be adapted to combine it with teleradiology, research or teaching for instance. The position is available as soon as possible, but the exact starting date can be discussed. The new employee will be grant-ed a permanent contract with a competitive salary based on skills and prior experiences. A training credit of 1.000 euros per year is also allowed every year. National French health care, company complementary health care, national pension contribution, income protection and company saving plans (PEE) are provided. Online access to main scientific journals and books are available.
Clinique Veterinaire Alliance is a well established 24/24 7/7 veterinary clinic in Bordeaux, that opened 30 years ago and keeps on evolving toward higher standard of care and function. We are working on a new development project of our multidisciplinary specialist and referral team. The aim of this recruitment is to develop the central role of diagnostic imaging in the clinic with a growing highly-qualified team, an interesting busy case load and multidisciplinary clinical research.
The diagnostic imaging team includes already a specialised radiologist (DipECVDI) and two spe-cialised interns. The aim of this recruitment is also to build a residency program. The diagnostic imaging equipment includes:
The Alliance veterinary team is very young, active and motivated:
- AGFA flat panel digital radiography
- Dental digital radiography
- One high-level and one portable ultrasound devices (Esaote) + one additional premium device (purchase scheduled before the end of 2018)
- 16-slice Siemens Somatom Emotion CT
- Access to 1.5T Siemens MRI facility on a regular basis
- PACS system with medical monitor, PC and iMac workstations
The technical platform in the practice includes:
- surgery unit : two ECVS specialised vets, one board-eligible, one resident, two interns
- internal medicine unit : one ACVIM specialised vet, one DESV-eligible vet, two interns
- oncology unit : two referral vets, one intern
- dermatology unit : one ECVD specialised vet, one intern
- exotic animal unit : two referral vets
- dentistry unit : one board-eligible vet
- general practice, hospitalisation and emergency : 6 general practitioners with internal medicine certificate, former internships or other strong continuous professional development motivation
- behavioural referral vet
- 14 nurses
Informal inquiries and applications (CV and a letter of intent) should be addressed to:
- surgery unit with 3 operating rooms including arthroscopy and dental facilities
- internal medicine unit with two endoscopy devices
- oncology unit with brachytherapy and high level chemotherapy center
- large-capacity small animal hospitalisation facilities
- dedicated exotic animal consultation, hospitalisation and surgery facilities
- on-site lab facilities (hematology, biochemistry, cytology, bacteriology)
- blood transfusion bank
Usabiaga, Ressources humaines,
Clinique Vétérinaire Alliance
8 boulevard Godard