is a small but rapidly growing teleradiology business, radiologist-owned, family oriented, and our team prioritizes a healthy quality of life. No weekends. No STAT. No requirement to work your way up the seniority ladder.
We are searching for a FULL TIME or PART TIME teleradiologist and will also consider teleradiology LOCUMS. Full time work schedule would consist of 4 weekdays. We are closed all weekends and holidays, so there are no responsibilities during these periods.
All Radterra teleradiology tasks can be performed from the comfort of your home. Compensation is competitive and production based. Candidates must be board certified by ACVR or ECVDI and have a minimum of 1 year post residency experience. This job would be best suited for candidates who:
- Envision a teleradiology job where you can work at a low stress pace.
- Desire a moderate consult volume, with ample time for breaks and family commitments.
- Value being a member of a small business with a close-knit support and radiologist team.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to help grow a business.
- Enjoy nurturing a strong relationship with clients.
Radterra is a veterinary teleradiology service founded in 2013 and is based in Prince Edward Island, Canada. Originally founded to meet the teleradiology needs of veterinarians in Eastern Canada, Radterra has rapidly grown with clientele throughout North America. We are a radiologist-owned small business and emphasize a personalized service with our clients. Check out our new video at Radterra!
or phone at 902-403-7237. Dr. Rist will be at the ACVR Baltimore conference if you'd like to chat in person!