Radterra is a veterinary teleradiology service founded in 2013 and is based in Prince Edward Island, Canada. Originally founded to meet the teleradiology needs of veterinarians in Eastern Canada, Radterra has rapidly grown with clientele throughout North America. We are a radiologist owned small business and emphasize a personalized service with our clients. We prioritize a healthy quality of life, all the while ensuring a manageable and engaging caseload.
Our services are mainly focused on radiographic and ultrasound interpretations with modest turnaround times. We do not offer STAT consult interpretations which allows the freedom to tackle other personal tasks when on duty. We are interested in hiring a part time contractor radiologist for 2-3 days per week
; as our caseload grows there may be an option to transition to full time work. All Radterra teleradiology tasks can be performed from the comfort of your home. Compensation is competitive and production based.
Candidates must be board certified by ACVR or ECVDI and have a minimum of 1 year post residency experience. This job would be best suited for candidates who:
- Value being a member of a small business with a close-knit support and radiologist team.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to help grow a business.
- Enjoy nurturing a strong relationship with clients.
- Prefer interpreting mostly radiographic and ultrasonography consults, with minimal CT/MRI.
- Desire a moderate consult volume, with ample time for periodic breaks.
or phone at 902-403-7237.