VCA Canada Central Victoria Veterinary Hospital in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, Canada is seeking a Board-certified Radiologist (permanent, full-time) to join our specialty health care team. We also welcome applicants who are nearing the completion of their residency training and waiting to complete board exams.
Our specialist doctors utilize their passion, experience and expertise as a part of a high performing specialist team. Join our surgeon, and oncologists at the only emergency and specialty referral hospital on Vancouver Island. About Us
VCA Canada Central Victoria Veterinary Hospital is a rapidly growing 24HR Emergency and Specialty Referral Hospital serving the greater Victoria area, Vancouver Island and beyond. With a four-decade presence in the garden city, our hospital is the place to go for excellent patient care and emergency services. The highly anticipated construction of our new facility starting in 2018 will triple our hospital footprint and bring many advanced technologies to Vancouver Island. Practicing exceptional medicine with a commitment to the highest standards of patient and client care, we are looking for like-minded team members who enjoy working in a cooperative, high-level environment.
Victoria – Oceanside city life! Beautiful year-round weather, laid-back, charming, adventure, rich heritage and cultural city sprawl. The “Garden City” is one of the most beautiful cities in North America. As our ideal Candidate, you have:
Why VCA CANADA?
- A valid Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, enabling practice in Canada
- A positive and collegial personality, strong communication skills, and enjoy interacting with other specialists and emergency doctors
- Excellent diagnostic and surgical skills
- Exemplary customer service that builds loyalty and trust with your clients
- Strong organizational skills which allow you to stay focused
VCA Canada is the largest network of companion animal hospitals, devoted to caring for life’s greatest companions. Our team of over 2,500 people operate specialty-referral, primary care, alternative therapy and emergency hospitals and are committed to providing superior patient care and client experience. At our core are our people – our different strengths and interests enrich and improve us with diversity, innovation and excellence. In support, we are national leaders in career development and growth opportunities, continuing education, scholarships and awards. We are also passionate about giving back to the community through Paw It Forward, our national philanthropic program. As member of VCA Canada we can offer:
- Career growth opportunities to hold key leadership positions
- CE opportunities with access to annual VCA Canada conferences, seminars and generous CE allowance
- Networking, collaboration and knowledge exchange within our hospitals
- Interactive learning through online university (Woof U!)
- Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities
- Active research studies for publication and industry growth
- Great work-life balance, competitive wages, pet and veterinary discounts and group benefits and so much more!
To apply, please visit: https://vca.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers/job/Victoria-British-Columbia/Specialist--Radiology---Central-Victoria-Veterinary-Hospital_R-09554
For more information on who we are, what we do, Paw It Forward and opportunities with VCA Canada, please visit us online at http://vcacanada.com
VCA is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance please let us know.