Veterinarian, Radiologist – Specialty Veterinary Services – Bay Area – Full-Time or Part-Time
Apply at www.sagecenters.com/careers
We at SAGE Centers are growing every single day! Our incredible emergency and specialty teams provide the highest level of specialized, compassionate, and collaborative veterinary care in the industry.
With locations across the beautiful and diverse San Francisco Bay Area, CA, our Doctor led, Medicine first, hospital network is always looking to meet Veterinarians who share our values and want to grow and thrive! Who you are:
If you are a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Radiologist and are ready for a career alongside stellar peers and staff in cutting-edge facilities we want to meet you! You will be challenged, you will learn, and your compassion, skills, and ambition will be rewarded. Some of our values in action:
- Collaboration: With eight additional specialties supporting your department, you’ll have the opportunity to share knowledge with a brilliant and diverse community of doctors.
- Sustainability: As our industry changes, smaller, doctor-led community practices are becoming rarer. We are constantly enhancing our model and growth strategy to ensure that the SAGE way thrives and spreads, keeping our core values and methods intact.
- Compassion: Our work is about caring for living creatures, no matter how many legs they use. We place compassion first for our patients and their people.
- Innovation: Top technology and top skills - we are about pushing the envelope to serve our community.
- We may have options for various locations across our network in the Bay Area. Let’s talk.
Compensation and perks:
- Full-Time, Part-Time, or Flexible Schedule available!
- The best deserve to be compensated as such. Let’s talk about your needs in terms of salary and potential production based bonuses.
- Signing bonus
- Get paid to learn! We offer a CE stipend that covers eligible expenses for continuing education and coursework as you continue your journey.
- Relocation assistance is always an option. Live and work in beautiful, temperate San Francisco Bay!
- Further benefit package details below.
SAGE Centers, a nationally recognized veterinary specialty hospital, employs 400+ employees and veterinarians in a 24/7 setting. Our doctors and outstanding support staff have created a unique environment emphasizing high caliber, compassionate and ethical service to our patients, clients, and referring veterinarians, as well as a continued commitment to the growth and welfare of everyone involved in our organization.
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package with generous employer cost sharing that includes medical, dental, and vision, flexible spending, commuter benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan that can include company contributions of up to 4% each year. We also offer a generous educational assistance program that supports ongoing learning and development, four weeks of paid time off, plus paid holidays.
It is the policy of SAGE Centers to afford equal opportunities for all qualified persons, regardless of their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law (sometimes referred to, collectively, as “protected characteristics”).
Visit our careers page to view all current openings! http://www.sagecenters.com/careers/