Veterinary Radiologist & Radiation Oncologist needed for Brand New Facility at Fetch Specialty in Tampa Bay Area FL Sign-On Bonus
Family-owned and operated Fetch Specialty & Cancer Veterinary Centers is now OPEN, GROWING, and we want you to grow with us!
Have you always wanted to be an integral part of creating a specialty department you feel proud to walk into every day? Have a desire to help in the development of our privately-owned facility that practices quality medicine while offering exceptional client care and compassion?
This is YOUR opportunity, and we want YOU to join our team!
Our mission is to be at the forefront of what veterinary medicine can provide to four-legged family members and their owners. Located in Brandon, Florida, just outside of Tampa, become a member of our state-of-the-art Veterinary Specialty and Cancer Center offering:
We support your health and wellness and encourage your professional development with our highly competitive compensation plan including:
- Full-service ICU fitted with a brand-new Oxygen Cage, two surgery suites, a chemotherapy suite, a 16-slice helical GE Lightspeed CT scanner, color flow ultrasonography, video endoscopy/bronchoscopy, digital radiography, and radiation therapy
- The radiation center is fitted with a Varian 21ix Linear Accelerator with on Board Imaging (OBI). This will allow us to offer the latest in radiation therapy techniques consisting of stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS, SRT), Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), and 3-D conformal radiation therapy
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to include EzyVet and Smartflow
Desired Candidate Qualifications:
- Compensation packages to include base salary plus commission
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- Relocation/signing allowance
- Continuing education and uniform allowance
- 401k retirement plan
- Licenses, dues and PLIT paid
- PTO and paid holidays
- Veterinary license in good standing or eligible with the State of Florida Veterinary Board
- Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
- Highly communicative with the veterinary medical team, clients and rDVMs regarding diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Must have a strong work ethic
Visit our website at https://fetchvets.com/
or find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/fetchveterinary/