Be a part of a progressive emergency and referral hospital, VRC is seeking a full-time radiologist to join our team. Applicants must be board certified or have completed residency training.
VRC, located in Malvern, PA is a comprehensive, specialty veterinary hospital that offers advanced diagnostic testing, treatment, and ongoing management of a variety of medical conditions.
Specialties offered include cardiology, emergency & ICU, internal medicine, medical and radiation oncology with a Triology, neurology and neurosurgery, rehabilitative services, radiology and surgery. The current imaging equipment at VRC includes: CT - Siemens Sensation 16
MRI - G.E. Signa LX 1.5T
- State of the art Siemens 16 slice CT scanner with the ability to acquire in .6mm slice thickness
- Z- Sharp and UHR technology
- High speed volume scanning
- Spatial resolution 30 lp/cm
- Syngo 3-D task card allowing for MIP, MPR, SSD, and VRT reformatting
- All contrast studies are performed with a power injector to optimize bolus timing
Ultrasound - PHILIPS iU22 Shared Service – Philips Diamond Select (G-Cart Hardware)
- State of the art G.E. Signa LX MRI scanner
- Functool 2
- Fast spin echo and flair
- Fast Gradient Echo
- Echo planar imaging
- Spiral Hi-res
X-ray - G.E. DXD-350 II and Sedecal DR Veterinary x-ray machine
- 20” LCD Flat Panel MonitorSonoCT/XRES, CD/DVD Writer, Color Doppler, CW/PW Doppler
- M-Mode, Angio, Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI), Basic 3D Imaging, 3D/4D Imaging, 3D Color
- Live 3D, Live xPlane, Elastography, Auto Doppler, Netlink DICOM 3.0, Digital navigational Link
- Query Retrieve, QLab 3DQ GI, Elastography Quantification tool, Smart Exam
- Allows for radiographic imaging of small to large animals.
- AEC optimizes dose to produce high detail images while minimizing exposure
VRC offers an exceptionally generous compensation package as well as great benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, and vacation. For more information, please contact:
VRC is a member of Compassion-First Pet Hospitals. Founded in September 2014. Compassion-First Pet Hospitals is revolutionizing how hospitals connect with one another. Seen as a group practice rather than a corporate practice, Compassion-First is a collaborative family of hospitals that retain their equity, uniqueness, integrity and medical decisions. At Compassion-First, hospitals gain the benefit of working together, maximizing their resources, and are united by a common passion to put pet owners and their pets at the center of care.