MedVet is currently seeking board certified Radiologists, or residency trained individuals, to join our Pittsburgh, PA hospital. Why MedVet?
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest employee-owned and veterinarian-led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. We offer each doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder.
- Dedication to our mission of “Leading Specialty Healthcare for Pets” and our core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- Affiliation with our teleradiology partner, VetRad, allows us to offer long term career flexibility in both clinical and teleradiology positions.
- Our group of 16 experienced radiologists are able to provide insight, peer support and second opinions when needed.
- The ability to participate in weekly resident rounds and journal club keeps our radiologists abreast of current techniques and provides for continued learning.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available throughout the organization.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including health/dental/vision/life/long term disability insurance, 401k plan, CE allowance, discounted personal pet care and a uniform allowance.
- Our Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
To get more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com