Live where you play and love where you work.
- If you like the mystery of what you might find reading a black and white diagnostic imaging study, just imagine the colorful adventures that await you in the scenic mountains and lakes of Vermont.
- If your detective nature motivates you to identify the potential diagnosis, that same quality may also help you discover a list of favorite microbrews or blends of coffee.
- If you are motivated by symmetry and quality design, our new facility will surely give your professional life a spark of new energy.
- If you are inspired to conserve precious natural resources, our farm-to-table lifestyle and being part of a community that is advancing clean technology will let you know you are home.
You see, when work and life collide – in a good way – you can truly be your best self.
Burlington Emergency and Veterinary Specialists (BEVS) is seeking a full-time or part-time Board-Certified Radiologist to join our growing team. Independently owned and operated, BEVS is the largest emergency and referral hospital of its type serving Vermont and upstate New York. Opportunities to collaborate with colleagues in internal medicine, surgery, oncology, rehabilitation, pain management, acupuncture, and emergency/critical care occur on a daily basis.
- Equipment – among the best
- Great benefits – you bet
- Nice colleagues – we think so
- Perfect location - minutes from Burlington, Vermont’s largest city and cultural hub
- Peaceful - no traffic-ridden commutes, occasional moose crossings
- Quality of life – known as a best place to live and safest state in the nation
- We rank - best for outdoor recreation, best college town, best location for working moms, best maple syrup
- Highest concentration of craft breweries
- Hyper-local farm-to-table dining scene
- Art-centric – talented local art and music culture
- Innovation reigns - Vermont is becoming a most innovative tech hub
- Top 10 - clean technology leaders
- Necessities - strong medical, educational, and outdoor recreation industries
- Bonus! - One of the highest percentage of pet ownership rates in the nation
- Cherry on top – Signing bonus and paid relocation for the right candidate.
If you love outdoor activities, we have them all! We live, work, and play here by savoring the work-life balance in four glorious seasons surrounded by majestic beauty.
For more information about BEVS, please visit our website at www.bevsvt.com