is seeking a Radiation Oncologist that enjoys learning and collaborating in a well-supported facility housing state-of-the-art equipment, innovative technology and happy technicians! VRC is looking for a Radiation Oncologist to step into a role that is an established service and priority need in the rDVM community. The VRC team includes, Medical Oncology, Emergency & Critical Care, Surgery, Cardiology, Radiology and Rehab services. This team is committed to providing current medicine and top care for optimal patient outcomes. The hospital has CT, MRI, Trilogy, C-arm, Ultrasound, endoscopes and a radiologist available! As part of the Compassion-First Pet Hospitals Network, you will have the expertise of many specialists available. Give yourself the opportunity to grow and develop the skills and practice style of which you have dreamed. The current imaging equipment at VRC includes:
A Generous Sign On Bonus and Relocation Allowance are available and great salary and benefits are offered.
- CT-Siemens Sensation 16 State of the art Siemens 16 slice CT scanner with the ability to acquire in .6mm slice thickness. Z- Sharp and UHR technology.
- High speed volume scanning
- Spatial resolution 30 lp/cm Syngo 3-D task card allowing for MIP, MPR, SSD, and VRT reformatting
- All contrast studies are performed with a power injector to optimize bolus timing
- MRI- G.E. Signa LX 1.5T Fast spin echo and flair Fast Gradient Echo
Malvern, PA is a West suburb of Philadelphia with easy access to city life and yet outdoor activity opportunities abound including beaching, skiing and hiking/camping. This practice serves referrals from: DE, MD, NJ and PA.