VRC in Malvern is seeking a Board Certified or Residency Trained Radiation Oncologist to join our established team. We are located close to the bustling city of Philadelphia as well as the historic Main Line, home to many beautiful trails and outdoor attractions, where its residents treat pets as true family. About our hospital and team:
About Compassion-First Pet Hospitals:
- We are a progressive, team-oriented practice that values high-quality medicine, communication, and compassionate patient care.
- We have extremely qualified nurses on staff who are committed to excellence.
- We offer the ability to pursue innovation and advancement with additional support from a nationwide network of resources.
- Our state-of-the-art facility has on site MRI, CT, C-arm, ultrasound, X-ray, a Varian linear accelerator, and more.
- We offer a unique, family-style work culture with many personal and professional opportunities as well as competitive benefits and compensation.
- Our team has strong relationships with local referring veterinarians and specialists to provide collaborative care.
- At VRC, you will have an opportunity to collaborate on cases with our other board-certified specialists in critical care, oncology, surgery, cardiology, physical rehabilitation, dentistry, neurology, internal medicine, and radiology.
VRC is a proud member of the Compassion-First Pet Hospitals’ family of highly respected specialty and emergency veterinary hospitals across the United States. We value individuality and innovation at the practice level, while recognizing the power and promise of collaboration. Our members share a passion for providing the highest quality care and a commitment to: Collaboration:
Advancing medicine by sharing resources and best practices. Fostering relationships with referring veterinarians and colleagues across multiple specialties. Empowerment:
Supporting professional growth and advancement by providing access to training and education, advanced technology, and autonomy for veterinarians to guide their clients to the best medical outcomes. Integrity:
Keeping the best interests of patients and pet owners at the forefront of all decisions. Promoting a culture of respect, compassion, and professional excellence in all we do.