BluePearl Veterinary Partners in Rockville, MD is located just 17 miles North of breathtaking Washington, D.C. Are you an optimistic leader, eager to join a fantastic team of clinicians and staff in a beautiful, state-of-the-art hospital? We are seeking a board certified surgeon, dermatologist, internist, oncologist, ophthalmologist, radiologist, criticalist, or an emergency clinician, with several years clinical experience, looking for the next level of leadership opportunity as the Medical Director at our Rockville, MD hospital.
The successful candidate will partner in leadership with hospital administration and the ER Clinical Team Lead to create a sense of community and interact globally with the hospital and all clinicians. Using excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the medical director will exemplify the pdvm relationships and enhance an engaging work environment for all. Proven strengths in leadership and mentoring of colleagues, resident’s and technicians, as well as, teaching and training of interns in both clinical and didactic settings, will facilitate excellence in patient care and optimize clinical culture and quality of medicine.
Our 33,000-square-foot Rockville hospital was built in June 2014 and houses many diagnostic and therapeutic tools, including an MRI, ultrasound, minimally invasive scoping equipment, an isolation unit in the ER, an in-house Idexx reference lab and are in the process of adding a 64 slice CT scanner to the practice and installation is expected to be complete by end of 2018. This location has plenty of free parking and easy access to major commuting routes. We hold monthly doctor informal topic rounds and other in-house CE opportunities. An intern program will be added to this facility this year!
Working together with Mars Petcare, BluePearl Rockville has access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets. We are dedicated to transforming the delivery of veterinary care through specialty and emergency medicine. We are able to attract the finest clinicians by offering:
- Exclusive focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and an exceptional track record of clinician loyalty
- Flexible schedules that allow focus on both professional development and quality of life
- Individual clinician mentorship and support for training programs through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
- Strong focus on a positive hospital environment
- Leadership and other advancement opportunities
- Rockville is ranked the #1 City in Maryland by Money Magazine for 2017!
- Bloomberg Business Week and U.S. News & World Report named Rockville a great place to live, work and start a business, making it the only mid-Atlantic city to receive all three distinctions!
- Rockville boasts over 60 parks within walking distance and Washington D.C. is only minutes away, accessible by underground transit.
Want to learn more about nearby cities, including Washington, DC? Click here
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Please Apply Here