CLINICIAN POSITION IN DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION Centre hospitalier universitaire vétérinaire (CHUV) Faculté de médecine vétérinaire Duties:
- Up to 90% of efforts will be allocated to teaching and clinical service. 10% allocated to other activities (which may include research, administration and outreach).
- The successful candidate will join a team of two full time boarded professors and 2 part-time boarded clinicians.
- As part of clinical service duties, the successful candidate will participate in the teaching of undergraduate students and a specialised intern.
- Participation in out of-hours duties, including weekends and holidays may be required.
- DVM or equivalent degree
- Residency in diagnostic imaging
- ACVR (American College of Veterinary Radiology) or ECVDI (European College of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging) board certification
- Individuals who are board eligible are invited to apply but preference will be given to board-certified applicants.
- The selected candidate must obtain a licence to practise veterinary medicine issued by the Ordre des médecins vétérinaires du Québec
- A working knowledge of the French language, or willingness to learn (institutional support is available), is essential.
Salary will be commensurate with academic credentials, experience and university salary scale. Starting date:
December 2019 or sooner if the candidate is available. Applications:
Priority will be given to applications received by November 1, 2019, but applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Candidates are invited to send a letter of intent and a curriculum vitae including diplomas, name, address, telephone, fax numbers and email of 3 references to:
Dr Guy St-Jean
Université de Montréal
Faculté de médecine vétérinaire
Saint-Hyacinthe, Québec, J2S 7C6
Téléphone : (450) 773-8521, poste 38783
Télécopieur : (450) 778-8101
Site web : www.fmv.umontreal.ca