Veterinary Radiology Specialists
Santa Cruz, CA US - Radiologist
Veterinary Radiology Specialists is seeking a board certified or board eligible veterinary radiologist for an associate position in a high volume and growing imaging consultation practice. We are a cohesive group of three board certified veterinary radiologists providing mobile ultrasound and teleradiology services in the San Jose, Santa Cruz, and Monterey Bay areas of California for over 30 years. Most of our work is performed on weekdays with opportunities for limited weekend and evening emergency coverage. While it is not a requirement for employment, there is an occasional need for basic echocardiography skills. We have daily interaction with both general and specialty practice hospitals providing for a varied and interesting caseload.
We offer a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, SEP IRA, practice liability insurance, association dues, licensing fees, and generous funds for continuing education. All necessary equipment for practice will be provided. Opportunity for partnership will be considered.
We are centered in beautiful coastal California with access to many outdoor and cultural activities. We are at the junction of the Silicon Valley and the Pacific coast redwoods, and we feel there is no better place to live or practice our specialty.
Our practice provides high quality diagnostic services to many hospitals and each of us feels a high level of responsibility to the patients we serve. While we are financially rewarded for our work, our greatest reward is the positive impact we have on our patient’s lives. Skills and Qualifications
- A DVM or VMD degree from an accredited school
- California license to practice
- ACVR Certification or Board-eligible
- Excellent personal interaction skills for working with specialists, general practitioners and all hospital staff
- Competency in diagnostic radiology, CT and abdominal ultrasound
- Basic echocardiography skills are helpful but not required
- Competitive salary
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage. Our current plan utilizes insurance with a personally directed Health Savings Account (HSA) which is fully vested and controlled by the employee
- SEP IRA at 25% employer contribution, after 1-year maximum waiting period.
- 1-week paid CE time annually
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- All association dues and license fees
- Liability Insurance
- Potential for partnership
. Please include “Associate Radiologist” in the subject line.