Are you looking for an opportunity that fits your strengths and career goals and has options for either part-time or full-time positions with a flexible work schedule? The medical imaging faculty positions at the University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine offer the chance to blend the benefits of private practice teleradiology, the stimulation of an academic appointment at a large veterinary medical center, and the opportunity to participate in the diverse missions of clinical practice, clinical teaching, didactic/laboratory teaching and clinical or basic science scholarship. Unique research opportunities in collaboration with the Center for Magnetic Resonance Research (CMRR), a world-class facility for human, translational, and basic science research, are available. We have immediate openings for two contract (clinical) track positions to join a team of two radiologists and an MRI research physicist who has close ties with the CMRR and is available to foster collaborative clinical and basic science research projects suited to the candidates’ interests. For an individual with the appropriate background, the possibility of a tenure track position is negotiable, as are options for part-time or full time positions with flexible work schedules.
- Generous signing bonus
- Reimbursement for moving expenses
- Negotiable percentage of time allocated for clinical service, teaching, and research
- Negotiable option to participate as a contract teleradiologist during business and non-business hours for salary augmentation
- Option for annually renewable or multi-year contract
- Option for part-time or full-time position with flexible work schedule.
- Locum assistance provided as needed to ensure work/life balance
. More information can be found at www.umn.edu/ohr/employment
and use Job ID # 320496 in the keyword search function.