Madison Veterinary Specialists, S.C. (MVS), seeks a ACVR-certified or residency trained Radiologist to join our progressive multi-specialty and emergency hospital located in capital city of Madison, Wisconsin.
MVS is independently-owned and AAHA-accredited providing 24/7 emergency care and specialty services in surgery, internal medicine, oncology, dermatology, ophthalmology and anticipating the additional of neurology in summer 2019. We offer a collaborative work environment with flexible scheduling to allow for a healthy work-life balance. Our friendly, personal environment allows growth and development opportunities to suit individual needs, as well as mentoring from our specialists.
Our brand new 17,000+ sq. ft. facility is well equipped with a full complement of new diagnostic, scoping, imaging and surgical equipment including a HD CT scanner, fluoroscopy and adding MRI this summer. In addition to a friendly, dedicated support staff, MVS enjoys a large, loyal referral base extending from WI to Northern IL and Eastern IA.
MVS provides competitive compensation and benefits including group health insurance, life insurance with AD&D, CE allowance with CE PTO, paid time off (PTO), matching 401(k), membership dues and license fees. Plus signing incentive and moving allowance.
Please call or e-mail us today discuss the benefits of joining our very talented and collaborative team of professionals!
The Madison community is a thriving city with a small town feel. Following are some highlights:
- Natural beauty, unlimited outdoor recreation
- Five lakes and more than 260 parks, dozens of beaches
- Golf courses, hiking and biking trails, a beautiful performing arts center, and a botanical garden
- Stimulating cultural diversity
- Distinctive restaurants, shops and nightlife
- Home to the University of Wisconsin and the Badgers
- UW School of Veterinary Medicine
- High density of referral clinics
- Driving distance to Chicago, Milwaukee and Green Bay
- Dane County Regional Airport offers convenient air travel service
See more at: www.visitmadison.com